Thursday, October 27, 2011

All Red and Twinkle

Hello beauties..
It was a great day yesterday. I wore one of my favorite suit as it was Diwali. All the light and chocolates kindaa gotten into me. I hopped all around my house, playing, eating.. and what else? playing and eating.haha

In the morning I made Rangoli and it turned out pretty well, didn't it? ;)







And I wore this...



Yes I cannot set my face straight






and I make funny faces too


As you all must have guessed by now, I can't help but smile when being pictured.. :D

Suit/kurti/Dress and Leggings- Meena Bazaar
Danglers- Feminine
Gold cuff- Fashion and you
Ring- Forever 21
Heels- Thrifted

Hope you liked my outfit :)

You will see that tribal nail art in the next post.. Can't wait to show you those..

Have a lovely weekend..
Until next time

xoxo
Akanksha