Saturday, October 1, 2011

* I am 21*


Hey All! I am back with my promised post- My Birthdayyyy .. :D
13th is supposed to be unlucky for majority but not me.. Cos I was born on this day ;) and I find August the most beautiful month of the year too. :)
So 'A' and I went to Cafe Oz in Greater Kailash, M block market. It is such a beautiful place and they serve the best pita salad! We also tried Watermelon-fruit punch which was amazing!!

So when I was least expecting; the waiter brought in a cake which had my picture on it. Nobody has done so much for me.. I was overjoyed with tears..

Here is the Cake- Lemme tell you, it was delicious as hell!!


The second big thing he did for me was this- I’ll not write about it; I guess ‘A picture is worth a thousand words!’


And this is what I wore on my B'day:

Eyes-> Lotus Kajal
Lips -> Nivea Fruity shine-Pomegranate
Headband and accessories- Stolen



  * Blush- Blush*


 I found a small corner amidst the cafe which paved way for a beautiful in-built garden!



Dress- AND
Heels- Thrifted but designed myself.



 Belt- Paprika, Lifestyle



Loved the wall behind Me!

Forever 21 Ring


After this we went to Cafe Cheenos, Noida.. Had a great hookah round surrounding Loud music.


I also got these gifts :)



Shorts- Remanika


Mobile case and Bracelet- Stolen

This cute Teddy is from my Younger Brother :D
I had a great day with him.. So many surprises.. :)
 Yesterday I sat for placement in one of most the renowned IT companies.. The interview went very well.. Waiting for the results with fingers crossed.
**PRAY**
I hope everyone is having a great weekend..


This is a video I found on youtube about curling your hair with a hair straightener. It's so easy, It worked for me as well!!
Tell me if you like it.. Or even better, DO IT!!