Monday, October 10, 2011

My first Zara acquisition

Hi girls
I can't wait to show you my very first Zara skirt I bought yesterday from DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj. I searched my favorite store- Forever 21 then Forever New  but couldn't find a perfect fit and color as this one. How I love it :)

Take a look







<-- I love the golden metal Zip






However, I am finding it a little hard to think of that perfect top to go with this. (Read: Perfect :D ); as I am planning to wear solid black stockings with them too!
Here's the picture-



Wearing: Remanika Top- 'A' gifted
Thrifted Shorts
Stush Bag
Miss Jo Stockings

P.S. I cropped my head because I was looking hilarious :P

As you can see, they are not netted :\ It would be all black.. So pls help help help!


And there is another thing for you :D
It was my faint attempt at Leopards.. No not in real.. but as leopard print is so much IN this season, I tried it now on my  nails.. Sorry for the poor quality picture. My camera boasts of 5mp and delivers only this much!


I used Avon Nail paints for these. I learnt it from a popular youtube girl named, Lindi. The video is at the end of my post.


I recently purchased the color of the season 'Fuschia' from Lakme, 251




She is an inspiration to a lot of young girls, including me. Hope you find her videos interesting.

My college is starting from tomorrow (hate hate), but I'll keep posting :)

My next post is about color blocking. Do check it :)

Comments and suggestions are most welcome <3

Until Next time..
Revoir :)

xoxo
Akanksha