Monday, November 14, 2011

* Booties *

Hello to all the lovely people out there :)

The weekend was perfect, the day was good, with so many weddings coming up; How can I not be positive? :D
Life is so great. Yes it is. And if you think it is not, then you have to keep this in mind that it's all in the state of mind. If you THINK you ARE HAPPY, YOU ARE!
The motive of writing in caps was to emphasize on my point ;) . I think, well I think a lot; but just imagine. You have JUST ONE LIFE. Just one. Do you want to spend it cribbing or do shopping like me?
If the answer to the above question is Yes, then go out and have fun but before that take a look at my new purchase. :)

I bought these recently from Metro store. It has great great collection, I must say..
Take a look and tell me if you like them :)





So how is it?

I'll make a post on How to Fish-Tail on request of one of my amazing follower :)

Till then
Keep Living and Styling. Be Unique!

xoxo
Akanksha