Monday, December 26, 2011

The Pink Coat

Hello lovelies
How was Christmas for you?

I will tell how it was for me.. On Christmas eve, I went to a nearby mall which was beautifully decorated :)



I also made Lasagna for my family and friends. The recipe was provided by my sweet friend Sam from Frills and Thrills. Thank you Sam <3
It took me 90minutes.. :P yeaa..Personally I didn't like it that much until my parents appreciated it.. :D

A view of Great India Place

We clicked some pictures.. Had candyman donuts from Mad for Donuts, did shopping and spoofed around.. :D This is what I wore!




Yet another Funny picture of me!


Wearing:
Pink Coat: Lakshita
Purple sweater dress: Ginger, Lifestyle
Jeans: Xpose, Biglife
Boots: Metro
Flower studs: Stolen
Lip Gloss: Maybelline
Bag: Thrifted, Lajpat Nagar

SO, did you like it? n tell me how did you celebrate christmas? :)



DON'T FORGET TO PARTICIPATE IN 



END DATE: 3rd Jaunuary, 2012

What are your plans for New year's Eve? <3

xoxo
Akanksha