Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 and Simplified!

Hello dearies..

HAPPY NEW YEAR... Yeyyyyy.. It is finally a New Year, New Day, with New hopes, friends and experiences!!

How did you celebrate the end of the year?
Mr. A bought me a Zara cute top which I will show soon :) Had amazing food and clicked pictures. While in the night I attended a society gathering then cut the cake with family! It was awesome :)

I did this simple Nail paint for New Year... Hope you will like it <3



Wearing: Thrifted White Nail enamel and Lakme transparent top coat!

Did you see the shine on my nails? That is not due to the transparent coat, I applied it only in the white area: but it is due to some Magic!!! ;)

I will tell the magic in next post. It would be something different than my usual posts. Can you guess it? ;)

Also, Please vote for me on Blogadda.. The rating button is in the right Column, Below "Awesome Followers". Thank you :)


DON'T FORGET TO PARTICIPATE IN 
LAST TWO DAYS


END DATE: 3rd Jaunuary, 2012: Midnight, India
Results will be announced on 5th January, 2012

Until then

Keep smiling :)

xoxo
Akanksha