Skip to main content

Did Someone Say Tardy?

IMG_3118IMG_3123IMG_3122

I definitely nearly cried of joy when these arrived. I waited for them for 20 days and woohoo they finally, after a lot of hope, came! I bought these from an online shop in America called Eilatan and the price and shipping was the cheapest I could find in my size, they had sold out everywhere. The negative thing is nobody told me about the taxes or whatever you get charged when a package arrives from overseas… not happy. They charged me an extra £30!!! I was so upset but I just tried to forget about it hahaha and now its so worth it cos these babies are amazing! Totally worth it and they are even more beautiful in real life. Yet to wear them out as I'm not entirely sure about wearing them to college as they make me 6 foot tall! I cant wait to wear them out though.

What do you think?

xox

also follow me on twitter? click here

Popular posts from this blog

|| Hot Pink Farewell ||

Are you guys feeling hot? Take it any way you want but temperature has cooled down yet I feel hot ;)
I love Hot & Spicy food, my favorite colors are Hot pinks and Electric blues.. So yea.. Hotness is brimming!

As promised, I bring to you my college farewell pictures :) This is my second Indian outfit after The Diwali Festival suit. You can read that HERE. This very post brought me huge followers. I hope this one brings too!
*wink wink*

So without further delay I'll show you the pictures.. Enjoyy :)









You see how I've draped my saree? Everyone drapes on the left shoulder but I draped on the right so it came out to be very different and people liked it :)













I did this Gradient Nail Art!

Download Counter Strike 1.6 High Definition Wallpapers

Counter Strike 1.6 High Definition Wallpapers :- The Most Popular Online Playing First Person Shooter Game,which is ruling the Gaming World is Counter Strike.Actually the Game is developed by Valve Corporation.The Game is designed by "Minh "Gooseman" Le Jess Cliffe".The Game has been released for Different Platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox, OS X, Linux.As the Game Play of Counter Strike was attractive and Stunning,so this trend leads the Value Corporation to a new era of Developing,and They Start a Series of this Game.Now-a-days Counter Strike 1.8 has also been released which is really an impressive Game.This Game Provides you two Options 1)Join Terrorist Team 2) Counter Terrorist Team or Become Spectators.You Can Select any Option of the two.In Both cases you have to eliminate the foes and Victims.Moreover High Quality Graphics are used in the Designing of This Game.Due To High Popularity and the Users Love for Counter Strike,we have Collected some HD Wall…

Beautiful Land called Shimla: Part III

Hey Fellas

December has started and so is the beautiful snow which some lucky ones experience in their cities :) Christmas is coming, New Year is about to start and most of us are already on our way to a 'reformed me path'. Aren't you?
New Year Resolutions are surely hard to keep but who says you have to keep them so uptight? :P I'll share some of my New Year Resolutions AND blogging is gotta be part of it! LOL

New DIYs, 2 posts in 7-8 days, Inspirational posts (which I used to write) and some Fashion Storyboards are all part of my New Year Resolution. I hope you set easier goals which you can achieve and make yourself proud!

Moving on to the post; I had visited Shimla, Himachal Pradesh in Mid october, which I shared with you a while ago. Missed it? Please don't :P See it HERE and HERE

This is what I wore on the third and last day :) Check it out!

A Traditional 'Himachili' outfit with all the intricate jewelry and beautiful clothes :)




This is what I wore on the Th…