Friday, March 2, 2012

The Big Fat Indian Wedding!- The Final

Wanna Kiss You cos I miss You <3

Hahaha.. Good Girl gone Bad.. No I'm not being Janet Jackson or Rihanna for that matter (How can I be? :P)

I just missed you so much everyone.. and my precious little Blog :) Finally My Exams are over.. Well not finally.. 2 more rounds are left this semester.. But for now they are :D

So let's talk.. Gossip.. *hehehe* So what have you been upto?? What is everyone planning for Holi??
Planning to play it?  Yay or Nay?

I won so many awards while I was gone.. Will publish them soon.. For now, I'm calling out La Tasha from D-Xired Diamond for giving me 'The Versatile Blogger' Award. Thank you so much girl :)

As promised.. I will be holding a series of contests in my Blog.. when I turn 250 here and on My Facebook Page~ Together.. :)

To gain an Entry to My contest.. All you have to do is LIKE My Picture in the contest held by S.O.S- Style for Sale.. Yes..Some of you might know about it.. So go to this LINK and LIKE this picture..
I need at least 400 LIKES to win this contest.. So please share it girls

If you want to win an Extra entry.. You could mention this in your Blog and comment below saying what all you have done :)
Meanwhile, enjoy the Last part of The Big Fat Indian Wedding.. The first two parts are here and here.








These are my Only Pick Accessories!







Wearing:

Pink Suit and pink small clutcher: Lajpat Nagar
Heels: Stilettos
Four Pink Bangles and Necklace set: Mumbai
Bangles: Thrifted
Mobile case: Stolen, Biglife
Stone Bracelet & Ring: Bg's


So did you like what I wore? :)

Also, don't forget to check My Blog Sale.. :) and Like my Picture (Details already given above)

Until then
Keep looking out for more posts to uplift your mood :)

xoxo
You know me!
Akanksha ;)