Saturday, April 7, 2012

LBD, holiday style


(Dress: Primark, Belt: Car boot sale, Sandals: Office, Sunnies: Jumble Sale) 

I was so surprised the other day checking on the blog that I had reached over 250 followers, that's about 150 new followers in less than a week! That was the most exciting thing that had happened to me this week, its the best feeling gaining new followers, knowing that people are interested in your blog. Mucho loving to the new and old followers.
Did someone feature me in their blog or something that I didn’t know about? Please tell me if someone did feature me, would love to know who!
Anyhoo, here in Spain the weather has not been what I expected it to be, it has been extremely windy and not very nice, however today and yesterday has been fantabydosy and I have been lying in the sun trying to get a tan and drinking mango juice.
Will update as soon as I can (sorry have no internet in here in Spain, so have to blog at friends houses and internet cafs)
xoxox