Tuesday, April 3, 2012

WHITE IN NIGHT

Hi All... :)

You know what day today is???
A Happy Day :) . Why? No reason ..hahaha.. Just A Happy Day.. So celebrate it and share lots of happiness meanwhile looking at my quick post..

I'm not feeling that well .. Drained out.. So tired.. So please forgive me if I'm not blabbering today :P


I wore this Top at a friend's birthday party.. She wanted to celebrate it at night so we were there for her.. Yelling and having fun.. Oh, this is not a party-over-tired picture.. infact, we had just started clicking *How girls are*
Do stay till the end of this post.. :) To check out something..






I also want to show you a Forever 21 Necklace I bought recently: along with the contest prizes.. Check it out :) I love it.. What do you think? :)





Wearing

Top: Ellen Tracy, A giveaway prize
Jeans/Denim: Xpose, Biglife
Pendant: Forever21
On my Lips: Nivea fruity shine, Pomegranate

Did you like my cute post? :D

And yes, that something I told at the beginning of the post..
If you don't know.. there are currently TWO contests running on my Blog :)

1.  Blog Contest: Open Internationally


CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CONTEST, RULES AND IDEAS

2. Facebook Contest: Open to Indian Residents only


CLICK HERE TO TAKE PART IN THE CONTEST


So do take part in them and drop a mail anytime, if you have a query/suggestion/or wanna say Hi :)

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter too and tell me if you do so, I'll be happy to follow you back too :).. You may find the links on the left column...

xoxo
Akanksha