Friday, May 4, 2012

Everything'S NEW


New is always better! ~ I mentioned it in my post earlier, right? So with this note lets all welcome My New Blog :)

Why is it NEW? Here is why:-

1) SPONSOR- I’ve got My FIRST BLOG SPONSOR and the kind people are from OASAP.COM. It is an International fashion website which depicts high-street fashion for a liberal woman.

2) PICTURES- Today you will see a NEW ME! Don’t worry I haven’t had a makeover but the way I get clicked has!

3) BIRTHDAY- It was my Younger Brother’s Birthday this 2nd . I wore my New pair of Zara pants for the occasion :D. I’ve never mentioned about him so this post would be for him; you’ll know why.

3) BLOG MAKEOVER- As you all can see, my blog has undergone a makeover in terms of theme, background, header and layout. Do you like it? :)

Now, let’s see each in detail.. Let’s hope you enjoy this post, full of Surprises <3

  • Oasap is a global online store which dedicated to high-street fashion by offering various kinds of women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, etc.
  • It's surprising that it's found only last year yet it has a huge fan base, already!
  • They UPDATE 100 products EVERY DAY! So? So, we have NEW to look forward to EVERY SINGLE DAY! That is what I love about the site besides their Awesome collection!!
  • Free Shipping Worldwide!!!!! P.S.- I received my package on time! :)
The generous people sent me a gorgeous B/W Polka Dot Shoulder bag. I've never stopped carrying it ever since I received it! Wouldn't you do the same if it belonged to you? :D Nay Nay! Fact- I have it! :D

Oasap.com


Some of My Favorite things from the site are:


You can follow them on different Social Media sites and STAY CONNECTED to Style!

2) PICTURES
For the lack of a better word, I’ll say this was my First Photoshooot and so for the first time I didn’t look in the camera o.O

See for yourself...



Okay! Sometimes I did! I couldn't help :\















Phew!

Wearing:

Pants- Zara
Blouse- Remanika
Shoes- Thrifted
Ring- Ginger
Necklace- Forever 21
Bangles- New U
BOW- By ME! ( DIY in the Next Post!)

Did you like the pictures? I’d love to hear what you think about the bag and the pictures :) 
I'm very pleased by the way they turned out :)
Also, Tell me- Which is your favorite picture? I've three- Last two and 4th from bottom.

So, I’d like to thank my Sponsor- OASAP for the wonderful bag, Blogger for giving such beautiful backgrounds ( :D ) and my younger brother for Taking my Pictures at His Birthday! Love you <3

The Birthday Cake! He turned 12 but we had used 12 + 1 for good luck :)




I need your support guys, please follow me on GFC and Facebook or anywhere else if you like my blog. I’ll visit your blog and follow you for sure!

Until then
Keep doing something New every day! You will love it.

Xoxo 
Akanksha