Thursday, June 28, 2012

Delilah Dust

058
Hamsa hand with revolving eye, £5
001
Bronze finger chain, £4
103
Crystal Quartz Necklace £7

I recently received an email from the lovely Antonia who owns Delilah Dust asking me if I could show some of her beautiful jewellery on my blog I jumped at the chance as I have never featured any brands on my blog before. How cool and unique are these pieces of jewellery?
Her official launch for her website is this Saturday 30th of June where she will be selling some new jewellery and some one off pieces, so be sure to take a look!
She sent me a bunch of photos of her new stock and these 3 pieces really jumped out at me and of course I had to make a little purchase, so I will be buying the hamsa hand necklace really soon (as soon as I have money, I'm so poor!)
Her new website is http://www.delilahdust.com/ and she also has an etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/DelilahDust 
Don’t forget to check out her shop on Saturday, follow her here on twitter for new updates and special offers! Forgot to say, she also offers free postage, so go for it!
Which is your favourite piece?
xxx