Friday, June 1, 2012

Green Vs Blue

Hey All

I know I haven't been able to visit your blogs lately and I'll not give any excuse but say I am Sorry! Now, I'll be very regular. I promise :)

So, moving on.. My Farewell went G.R.E.A.T. I wore a Hot Pink saree which I will show soon :) For now, I had to post this outfit.. Like really HAD to.. I had worn it on my friend's birthday in april (see that?). Since then I've worn it twice and styled a bit differently. Hope you like it :)











The Birthday Girl- Tanya
Ring- Forever 21







Wearing:
Spaghetti top- Gift- Ginger, Lifestyle
Trouser/pants- Madame
Bellies- Thrifted, Rajouri Garden
Shades/Sun glasses- Fastrack
Red Bag- Stilettos, Lajpat Nagar
Black Headband- Stolen
Red Headband- New U
Necklace, Ring- Forever 21

So, did you like my Favorite outfit? The last picture is my favorite.. I coincidentally edited in picasa.. The coincidence looks great.. What do you think? I'd love to hear your views regarding my outfit and style of writing :)

Anyway, I'd like to know- What should I change in outfit posts? Pictures? Writing? Anything :)
P.S. Do you see the Tabs just below my Blog Header? I've added some new pages. Hope you check them out! :)

Now a discount vouchers for my dearest make-up fans!:


Receive a complementary gift when you shop $30 and more :)

See you next time :)

xoxo
Akanksha