Thursday, June 7, 2012

|| Hot Pink Farewell ||

Are you guys feeling hot? Take it any way you want but temperature has cooled down yet I feel hot ;)
I love Hot & Spicy food, my favorite colors are Hot pinks and Electric blues.. So yea.. Hotness is brimming!

As promised, I bring to you my college farewell pictures :) This is my second Indian outfit after The Diwali Festival suit. You can read that HERE. This very post brought me huge followers. I hope this one brings too!
*wink wink*

So without further delay I'll show you the pictures.. Enjoyy :)








My Besties! L:R- Yashi, Me and Tanya

You see how I've draped my saree? Everyone drapes on the left shoulder but I draped on the right so it came out to be very different and people liked it :)

Both of us really wanted our back-shots! :D


:*


I really like this picture!




I just Love you! <3



:)


I did this Gradient Nail Art!




All the Girls!!!! You see me?


Wearing:
Saree: Local boutique
Earrings: Bg's
Golden cuff: Fashion and you
Mobile case: Stolen
Ring: Lotus mendes, giveaway gift
On my Lips: Lotus seduction, Candy floss 37
On my Nails: Avon, Simple pretty, passionate purple

Gosh! I will miss my College! Do you too? Which part of life will you miss most, school or college?
I can't decide! Both are dear to me <3

Anyway.. Did you like my Saree? :) My next post would be same but different.. Confused? You'll see :D

I request you to follow me on any of the following social media:

GFC (right bar top : Join this site")
Facebook
Pinterest ( Ask me for an invite!)
Twitter
Bloglovin

Also, I'll be happy to follow you back as well! :)

Until then
Keep Smiling :)

xoxo
Akanksha