Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dye Tie


(Hat: Oasap, Tie Dye crop top: DIY, High waisted black shorts: Jumble Sale)

Sorry sorry sorry for my absence over the past 3 weeks, my charger broke whilst on holiday so I couldn’t blog!

I found a crop top really similar to this is urban outfitters a couple of weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with it and thought it would be perfect for holiday, got to the till thinking it was in sale because I found it in the sale section and it turns out that it wasnt and it was 14 quid which I thought was ridiculously expensive for a bra like crop top and the lady at the till was really rude to me so I just thought I would make my own, and managed to make it for under a fiver, result! I bought the white crop top in a pack of two at primark and then just tie dyed it, simples. In yo’ face urban outfitters!

Hope everyone who had gcse & a level results did well! Im still waiting for mine, they still haven't come through in the post! aaah

xxx