Hello Sweethearts. How is everyone doing?
The past few days have been super-busy for me because of blogging and internship at an accessory design company. Did I tell about the latter? Ooopss.. Yes.. I'm an intern at a NYC based company. It has been amazing so far! :)
* I was writing this post and everything was complete when I started the 'Blog redefining look' and Wooosh.. the post didn't save, net gone and my post gone.. So I am writing whatever I remember :P *
So as promised, here is my Graduation day *Special Moments* post :) My parents couldn't make it as it was a weekday; nevertheless, I enjoyed with my friends and teachers :) Take a look..
|My Favorite Picture|
|Me, Yashi, Tanya|
|My Project Mentor|
|I was randomly clicking pictures to fix my hair ;)|
|The Best Picture! :D|
|And Finally! :D|
I wore a casual outfit with a subtle hint of formality! We didn't have any dress code so I played around with colors :D
The Entire batch went out for dinner at The Tandoori Village. The food was amazing ;)
I did this Nail art the night before the G-Day.. I wanted a crackle nail polish for so long.. Finally I made it on my own with the help of a newly bought Black Nail art Pen.. Do you like the results? :)
Clutch: Oasap.com, buy HERE
Ring: Forever 21
So, did you like the pictures? I know I still look like a kid.. hehe. .. but heyy.. All's for good :)
1. My Blog has crossed 500!!!!! Woooot Woooot.. Thank you so much everyone :)
2. The Facebook Page has just crossed 700... You don't know how much happy I am..
3. I recently did a photoshoot for a Fabric designer.. Would show soon :D
4. I have been awarded the 'Notable Newbie' Award by the Blogadda.com Team. Thank you so much Blog Adda :)
5. For all those who are new here, Thank you for stopping by :)I've two GIVEAWAYS going on here...
I have many posts lined up for you.. Like I've written down what to post, when! Phewww..
Happy some? :)
Until Next time