Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Luckiest Day: My Birthday

And Hello to You too ;) This is My Grand Post.. Grand why? Cos today I'd be doing a very long PICTURE POST of my Birthday.. :)

My Brother blew these balloons and wrote Happy Birthday on each one of them.. one of them had a picture of me too  :P

I had such a great time catching up with my school and college friends (Yes, I am a graduate!). 

So first I went to Geoffrey's to have some Vegetable Enchiladas ~ Unique name, unique dish. This was followed by Blanco's in Khan Market. There I had something I don't remember :P L'opera is famous for Macaroons and how can I resist some sweetness? I had the most amazing flavors- Lemon & Chocolate. My day concluded with a family dinner at Desi Vibes. It was surely the most Amazing Birthday! :)  Now you can let the pictures speak :)


This is what I wore on my B-day. The lace dress which I was talking about in my previous posts is this one from Promod. Isn't it just beautiful? I wore it with a necklace from Promod itself.





And this is the CLUTCH I got from Oasap.com
You can buy it from HERE











I also received this Beautiful Oasap Layer Necklace
You can Buy it from HERE




Yes that's Mehendi/Henna











Me Cutting a Chocolate Truffle Pastry ;)
Cake we'd cut on mom's B'day; which is tomorrow, i.e. 20-08-2012 :D



Vegetable Enchiladas

L'opera Macaroons, Lemon and chocolate flavor

And this is the gift I received from a friend.. Rest of them are lazy and convinced me that they'd give soon :D

Necklace from Madame




Black Clutch from Madame


Wearing:

Dress, orange/mustard necklace: Promod
Shoes: Miss England
Clutch: Oasap.com, many colors are available, BUY HERE
Layer silver Necklace: Oasap.com, BUY HERE
Headband: Stolen, Biglife
Orange Bracelets: Thrifted
Butterfly Necklace, Black lace clutch: Madame, a gift


So tell me everyone~ Did you like what I wore? I was so excited to show you this dress :D
AND what about the Big Envelope Oasap clutch? I had my eyes on it since I came to know about Oasap.com.. Since then I've been dying to buy it and here its mine ;) The cute starfish necklace by Oasap.com caught my eyeballs for its cuteness! :D

Did you enjoy the post? I'd love to hear all about it :)


TWO GIVEAWAYS are going on in my blog

1. Win a Prodigy Red Jersey Dress~ Any Color/Size..

2. Choose your own dress from Mont Affair: 8 weeks, 8 winners

Don't forget to participate. And guys Please Please make sure that you FOLLOW ME PUBLICLY VIA GFC and write the appropriate name.

Keep Smiling

See you next time!

xoxo
Akanksha