Saturday, September 29, 2012

Vivi Tiger

Hey Hey Hey

Does anybody know I bought a new camera? :D That's right, Nikon L810 .. Its amazing :D Today's pictures have been clicked using it. So excited to show them :) Also, My blog has 700 amazing readers and facebook page has crossed 900 :D Hurrayyy

But for now.. I am going to tell about this amazing website called Vivi ClothesIt is a wonderful fashion brand based in Netherlands.

I received this cute Tiger print T shirt and a pair of smiley earrings from them. Take a look :)








These unique glasses are from Romwe.


A random click!




I love this Sher Singh tote bag! Its VERY spacious!





Wearing:

T Shirt: Vivi Clothes
Green Tank top: Bangkok
Jeans: Xpose, Biglife
Bag: Sher singh
Bellies: Catwalk
Sunglasses: Romwe
Hair: Normal + Fish Tail Braid :D

More about Vivi Clothes...

Their items include,
Clothes- Dresses, tops, skirts, sarees and more
Accessories- Bags, belts, jewelry, mobile case, etc
Beauty care- nail art, eyes, make-up, weight loss massages etc
Shoes- Pumps, ballerinas, ankle boots, sandals and more.

Also, they have a separate section of Tokyo fashion, gadgets, new collection, wedding & party.
I love how orderly and feministic their site looks! :) And what’s more? Big news for Hello Kitty fans.. They sell hello kitty bags, clothes and shoes too :D

WEBSITE: http://www.vivi-clothes.com/
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/VIVI-Cothes/111026075607612
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/VIVIClothes

Did you like the New and Improved pictures clicked with my new camera? :D I love them <3

Meanwhile, enjoy the new Romwe coupons prepared just for you! :)

Click here to get $35 off $155+
Click here to get $25 off $115+
Click here to get $15 off $80+ ALL this only on Romwe :)

1. Don't forget to participate in my Facebook contest. Ends on 11-10-2012. CLICK HERE
2. My 500 follower Giveaway, CLICK HERE and
3. Thank you Giveaway, CLICK HERE

Until next time
Keep Smiling :)

xoxo
Akanksha