Monday, October 29, 2012

Cut-Out Boots- Socks

So, this is a bit of a random post but recently I have been getting very bored of wearing plain black socks with my topshop adonis boots and wanted to switch it up. Here are a few sock ideas that could transform your boots weather they are cut out or just your regular ankle boot.

1.Glitter Socks

pic borrowed from fated to be hated
I love how glitter socks look and very on trend for this season.
Urban outfitters sell them for £8 but get them here for under £1.50

2.Frilly Socks

pic borrowed from undercover dress up lover
I have always loved the way frilly socks look with any shoes but I can imagine they would look extra cool with cut out boots and give that sort of preppy vibe.
Buy here on ebay for £2.50

3.Fishnet socks
aaaaaaaameri

These socks will give your cut out boots a real grunge vibe which I think would look really cool. Maybe not very practical for winter as they don’t look particularly warm, but its all for fashion, right?
Buy em here for £1.99

Hope you guys liked this post, something a little different on my blog, tell me what you think
xxx