Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tights Top

tightstop 013 copytightstop 023 copytightstop 103 copy(Top: MADE FROM TIGHTS!!, Denim waistcoat: Charity shop, Jenas: Cheap Monday, Belt: Jumble Sale)

As I was getting my daily dose of YouTube (my favorites being: beautycrush, sunbeamjess, lulutrixabelle, fashionrocksmysocks and clothesencounters) I saw this video by itsmyrayeraye showing how to make a top from a pair of tights, frikin genius idea, I have been looking for a short of sheer long sleeve crop top and volila whack out my old pair of tights and I got just what I wanted. I would recommend going and watching her videos shes suppper cool, beautiful and has amazing style. Anyway, what do you guys think of my tights top?
I have also been trying to wear my floppy hat recently but I feel a bit silly wearing it when its not sunny, thoughts? Is it weird to wear a supposed ‘sunhat’ when its not sunny?

I have also updated my blog shop so please go check it out, loooads of stuff. Prices starting at £2 and I can ship internationally: shoptigerswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Peace&Love guyz
xoxox