Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Easy As 1,2,3

blaaaawgin 016 copyblaaaawgin 038 copyblaaaawgin 043 copy
(Jeans: American Apparel Easy Jean (25% off on asos now with student discount!), Top: Jumble Sale, Leather Jacket: Charity shop, Boots: Topshop Adonis 2) 

I’m so so so so so so in love with these jeans, I have seen them around on blogs and really liked them and how they are basically a denim version of the disco pants. I was quite hesitant about getting them because c’mon people £64 for a pair of jeans? Insane. But obviously I was feeling a bit insane that day so I just went ahead and bought them, I know I will get my moneys worth out of them considering how much I wear my disco pants. I think they will be the perfect spring/summer jean (I know thats a bit far away but whateves) If your thinking about buying them seriously go for it! They are so soft and comfy and super stylish of course…
xxx