Sunday, December 2, 2012

Beautiful Land called Shimla: Part III

Hey Fellas

December has started and so is the beautiful snow which some lucky ones experience in their cities :) Christmas is coming, New Year is about to start and most of us are already on our way to a 'reformed me path'. Aren't you?
New Year Resolutions are surely hard to keep but who says you have to keep them so uptight? :P I'll share some of my New Year Resolutions AND blogging is gotta be part of it! LOL

New DIYs, 2 posts in 7-8 days, Inspirational posts (which I used to write) and some Fashion Storyboards are all part of my New Year Resolution. I hope you set easier goals which you can achieve and make yourself proud!

Moving on to the post; I had visited Shimla, Himachal Pradesh in Mid october, which I shared with you a while ago. Missed it? Please don't :P See it HERE and HERE

This is what I wore on the third and last day :) Check it out!

A Traditional 'Himachili' outfit with all the intricate jewelry and beautiful clothes :)



I look like a kid in this one! Actually all of them :P


This is what I wore on the Third day :)










With Ashwin Mushran from the movie- FASHION. Met him at the church :D







My Favorite picture :D Maybe first good picture clicked by me!
 WEARING

Red Himachali costume: By local photographers
Third day costume~
Suit/Salwar kameez: Sabhyata
Coat: Lakshita
Flats: Catwalk
Headband: Stolen, Ritu wears

Let me know your views :)

Meanwhile.. Here are three amazing December treats for you



3. Alainn Bella Giveaway- Win a Structured Satchel black bag. Ends: 10-12-2012

ENJOYYY :)

See you Next time!

xoxo
Akanksha