Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Today's speciality: 12-12-12 Udobuy post

TODAY IS 12-12-12

We would never see such a sequence! Never ever! Many people are getting married, starting something important and celebrating it with new hopes and aspirations. How are you celebrating it? :)

I bring to you this post which is very dear to me :D

a) I'm wearing my new Jacket from Udobuy.com
b) The orange dress you see below, I won it and wore it for the first time!
c) This is my First Winter Post :D

So let's get started: oh and I HAVE PUT 12 PICTURES on account of 12-12-12 <3 











Hihihihi :D

WEARING:

Dress: GolMal
Tights: Romwe
Boots: Metro
Sunglasses: Fastrack
Headband: Thrifted

Did you enjoy the pictures?

Happy 12-12-12 :D Yeyyyyy

The winner of DIWALI DHAMAKA GIVEAWAY is
.
.
.
.
.
.
Iswarya Laxmi
Congratulations! :)

DON'T FORGET TO PARTICIPATE IN MY Giveaway- 25 Winners! :D Participate HERE

xoxo
Akanksha