Friday, January 11, 2013

Blood Red

3264blood red 052 copy
(Top: Topshop, Leather Jacket: Charity Shop, Jeans: Cheap Monday, Boots: Jeffrey Campbell, Bag: Jumble Sale, Lipstick: Revlon Really Red)

So this post is unbelievably late, but better really late than never I suppose. This is what I wore to the RewardStyle launch party about a month ago. I was so excited to be invited to a party through my blog, it really made me feel proud of my little ol’ bloggywoggy. The party was so much fun, I met some amazing bloggers, the room was filled with stylish people, I drank a few too many cocktails but I couldn’t resist they were the best cocktails I have ever had (not that I have had many cocktails in my 17 years of life) and I also received an amazing goody bag. I would love to go to another blog party in the future, I’m telling ya these guys know how to throw a good party.
xxx