Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Photoshoot

156
(Beth’s wearing: Top: Jumble Sale, Fur coat: H&M, Mesh cardigan: Charity shop, Skirt: eBay, Necklaces: Primark & Topshop, Boots: JC Spike Lita)

I have noticed that I don’t post a lot of stuff other than outfits and hauls etc so I’m trying to mix it up a bit and thought I would show you guys a photography shoot I did over the weekend. A few of you might have seen a picture on my instagram (ttigerlilly) of me shooting my gorgeous friend Beth on Brighton Pier.
I love love love photography and it has always been a hobby of mine, I really love styling too so I styled Beth’s whole outfit and I think she looks amazing. I’m hopefully going to get a photography website up and running soon and maybe a tumblr. Anyway what do you guys think of my styling/photography? Would really love a few comments. Let me know if you like more sort of personal posts rather than just the everyday outfit kinda thang xxx