Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hello Girls

This is my First outfit post for 2013 :)

This outfit was Resting in my laptop for about 3 months and finally I'm posting it! Talk about busy!
Time has changed so much but I look exactly the same 14 yr old! *No link with this outfit but yesterday a friend said, I haven't changed a bit since school* Do you still look the same?

Well for me its a boon ;) (I guess, if I am this dainty little kid when I turn 30!)

Back to the outfit. My dad clicked this one when we visited my Grandfather.. It was such a good family time :) Tell me what you think about my Pretty Pink Casual Attire












WEARING

T shirt: Sher Singh
Denims: Xpose, Ritu Wears/Biglife
Bag: Romwe
Flats: Clarks
Watch: Fastrack
Necklace: Ginger, Lifestyle

Did you like my casual outfit? Do leave your love in the comments below :)

Also, Don't forget to PARTICIPATE IN MY NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY.




Stay Stylish
xoxo
Akanksa