Friday, January 4, 2013

Website Review: MAXNINA

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

Yeyyyyyyyyyy.. Happy New Year Fictitious Fashion Readers <3 I hope your year started on a great note :)
I'd like to start My Blog's year professionally by introducing a website called MAXNINA. It is a China based clothing and dress boutique website. It has HUGE variety of Wedding Dresses, clothing for menprom dresses and more. I fell in love with the gowns the moment I saw them :D

What is so good about Maxnina?

Let's take a look at some of my favorite pieces! Click on the caption to view the product.

Ball Gown- Wedding Dress
Prom Dress
Sex & the City Dress

Polka Dot Shirt
Coffee coat
Warm Yellow Pencil Pants
Collar Necklace
Small Beard Ring

What do you have to say? I can't believe the wedding dresses are for INR 5000 ($100) approx.

If I ever do a Christian wedding, I know where to head ;)

I wish you Happy New Year once again. Whatever you wanted to do, DO IT NOW! After all, you've survived a 2012 'end of the world' ;) * No, I didn't believe in it either* hah

Stay Happy, Stay Beautiful
xoxo
Akanksha