Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beanie Baby

baaa
(Acid wash jeans: h&m, belt: urban outfitters, mohair jumper: topshop, boots: schuh, beanie: ebay)

Fashion Week aside, here’s what I wore about a week ago to college. I am so in love with this fluffy jumper from topshop, I find it very hard not to wear it everyday. On tuesday I went back into London for my second take at LFW, I arrived at somerset house to have my make up done my MAC which was amazing and I also got a bag full of goodies (for free!! ee) but the vibe around the venue felt very different. Friday was insane and was the most amazing experience however on tuesday I felt a lot of people were fighting for attention and pushing and shoving to get street snapped. It all just seemed quite negative and it felt like it had lost its touch which was really sad. Anyway after getting my makeup done I went to Ziad Ghenems show which was amazing (post soon to follow) and then went for sushi.  I'm now I’m sitting in bed at 2pm knackered, it feels like I haven't really sat down the whole half term.
xxx