Thursday, February 14, 2013

Celine Who?

845721
(‘Celine’ Top: eBay, Jeans: H&M, Boots:Topshop, Bag: gifted by the lovely people at La Moda, Denim Waistcoat: Charity shop, Necklace actually ankle cuff!: eBay)

Sooooooooo guess where I’m off to tomorrow? Gwarrrn take a guess. No?
I'm off to London Fashion Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeee so so excited. Can’t believe I even managed to get an invite for a show. I’m only seeing one show but I’m going to hang around and do some street style, meet up with some bloggers and then meet a friend after. I’m a little nervous and I don’t know what to expect and choosing the right outfit is so hard! I think you have to look quite effortless but look amazing at the same time, I’m sure you guys know this already, but its not the most easiest of things.
Anyhoo I’m bringing my camera along to do some streetstyle and also I’m thinking of vlogging it, what do you guys think? I’ve been wanted to set up a youtube channel for ages now but been to scared to, I think easing myself in with a vlog would be a good way in. Let me know if you would like to see it! Are any of you guys going to LFW? Let me know if you are! Would love to meet some of you.

PS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, I LOVE YOU ALL <3
xxxx