Saturday, February 16, 2013

LFW Day 1: What I Wore

5412
(Cape: Vintage from a car boot, Jeans: cheap monday. boots: schuh, clutch: vintage, sunnies: h&m)

I'm going to do a series of LFW posts as I have SO much to blog! From the lovely amazing bloggers I met to some amazing street style. I was so stuck on what to wear to LFW as I wanted to stand out and show my personal style. When people asked me where my cape was from I was so tempted to go ‘it’s dolce and gabana darling’ but I can’t lie very well and instead I blurted out ‘it was £2 from a car boot’ so stylish Tiger. It was so much fun overall however I was so so so excited for the Zoe Jordan show I was invited to and had to get the early train (very expensive train ticket!!>!?!!) and I started queuing up all excited and buzzing for the show, I got in and was led to a little room and the show was on a friking screen… Can you imaging my disappointment? For some reason there wasn’t enough space for all of us so we had to experience the show on a screen. I was fuming. Never been so disappointed in my life.

Anyhoo I had the most amazing day, I met the lovely shore and shope from Londons Closet which was so cool as I am probably their biggest fan, I love their blog so much! If you havent checked them out already, I strongly advice you too, I get so much inspiration from their blog. I also met the ever so stylish Helena who looked amazing in her head to toe Nasty Gal ensemble.
More LFW stuff coming in next post so keep your eyezz out
xxxx