Sunday, February 24, 2013

LFW Day 5: Underdressed

21456
(Sheer patterned top: Charity Shop, Jeans: cheap monday (of course), Leather Jacket: Charity Shop)

I was very unprepared for day 5 of fashion week. I started outfit planning the day before and had NO idea what to wear. I wanted to be warm and still look nice and ALL my clothes were in the wash… Why are all your clothes always in the wash when you need them most?! This outfit is pretty boring and all black is just so funeral like, I have really gone off it and all black outfits in general.  So I arrived at Somerset House surrounded by gorgeous fashionable people and I began to feel very underdressed and felt a bit judged! I got my makeup done at mac and the lady gave me a gorgeous greeny black smokey eye which was done so amazingly however I soon found out I don’t exactly suit dark eye make up, still I was very grateful the the lovely makeup she did for me and even more grateful for the goody bag which included 2 powder pigments (I gave one to my bezzie), a gorgeous coral lipstick that I have been lusting after for ages called Vegas Volt and also a mascara which I’m not that fond of, so I gave it to my mum. Next post will be on the Ziad Ghanem show that I attended after my makeover so keep ya eyes out xxx