Monday, February 4, 2013

So Tropical

spain2012 347 copybloggispain2012 368 copy(Top: Gap via car boot, shorts: charity shop diy)

I know its about –3 degrees outside and not exactly summer but I found this post the other day that I completely forgot to publish. So. Tanned. Take me back! This was my fave outfit during summer. I love love love hawaiian print and this top was about 30p from a car boot sale.
Sorry for the unseasonal post but hopefully it will get y’all dreaming of summer. Promise next post will be something warm enough to actually wear in January in England.
Also a girl on instagram just asked if I could do a daily make up routine post, would you guys like to see that? I hardly show my face in detail on here ahaha so would be a bit weird, but let me know if you would like to see that.
Love you guys and hope you are all well xxx