Monday, March 4, 2013

Glistening Highs & Lows with Mint & Bows


Hey Everyone!
This is my first post for the beautiful month- March!

Who here loves summer? I do, I do ^_^ Just Love wearing dresses and watching flowers bloom in light :)

Today's outfit post marks my exit to winters (hopefully) with a warm welcome to summers.

I got this wonderful high-low sequin jumper from CHICNOVA. Black is one of my favorite colors and sequins is my weakness so picking this jumper should be no surprise! ;). I already introduced Chicnova in my Giveaway post here. 

There are many pictures, so brace yourself! :D












I bought these Mint babies from Chic Factor Store only for $38 or INR 2100 with Free Shipping throughout India. COD is also available. Isn't that the complete package? :D












My Favorite picture! :)



WEARING

High-Low Sequin Jumper- Chicnova
Mint Blue Shoes- Chic Factor
Pants- Madame
Sunglasses- Claire's
Rings- Dualshine

Let me know what you think about my outfit :)