Monday, March 25, 2013

Paisley Power

2534
(Leather Jacket: Car boot, Skirt: ebay, Shirt: Jumble Sale, Boots: Topshop, Sunnies: H&M, Lipstick: Topshop)

I am setting myself a goal not to wear so much black, and then this happens. I can’t not wear black, I find it impossible. With the horrific weather England is having I am unable to get out my colours and florals for spring. Its so depressing.
I used to wear this shirt non stop last year and I have only just rediscovered it again, I love it. Good old jumble sale! I was considering selling these boots but after wearing them today I realised I actually do really like them, but I want new boots so might sell them and get a new pair. Unfortunately I have still been unsuccessful with getting a job so selling my clothes for new ones will have to do. No where seems to want to hire me and I don’t know why! So upsetting as I really need a job.
If any of you are interested in buying these boots size 6 drop me a tweet or message and we can negotiate a price. Shame to see them go but I need the money.
Oooh and I gave in to the temptation of tumblr, my tumblr is http://fashionrushh.tumblr.com/ you can ask me questions and its just a cool space for me to post all my inspirations and stuff, let me know if you have a tumblr and we can follow each other!
xxx