Saturday, March 2, 2013

Some Call It Black And White, We Call It Monochrome

monochrome 078 copy copymonochrome 106 copy copymonochrome 073 copymonochrome 114 copymonochrome 149 copy
(Top: ebay, Jacket: gifted from the lovely yayer, Skirt/Dress: h&m, Belt: Jumble Sale, Boots: h&m, fishnet socks: ebay)

Yayer very kindly sent me a couple of goodies and this bomber jacket was one of them, I love it, its so versatile goes with everything and is smack bang on trend. I love the monochrome trend this season and black and white is basically all I wear. Colours just not my thing. Not in winter anyway. Sorry I mean spring, thank goodness winter is over!
These boots were sold out everywhere and I really really wanted them, one day I had a little check just to see and there they were, sold out in every size but my size so obviously I got them! I wore them to LFW and they killed my feet and I still can’t properly wear them without my feet really hurting, they basically made my right foot all swollen, stupid shoes. Stupid gorgeous shoes though.
I’m off to job hunt (not in this outfit obviously) as well, I still don’t have a job and I’m finding it very hard trying to live off the pocket money which my dad gives me… Wish me luck!
xxx

p.s yayer are now doing free UK shipping till sunday!