Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What’s In My Asos ‘Save for later’ basket?

asos wishlist
(1: jacket,trousers, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

I have an unhealthy habit of checking asos practically everyday, its addictive, I'm pretty sure most girls would agree with me. Here are a couple of items I am lusting over and currently need in my wardrobe. A lot of monochrome and urhhh how gorgeous is that embroidered black jacket?  Perfect for every occasion ever. I have also been dying after that suit at the top, really been wanting a matching funky suit ever since I saw so many girls rock them at fashion week!
Asos are currently offering 25% off for students which is amazing, it only lasts 48 hours so quick go grab that item you have been craving for!
xxx

ps If you like/love/hate or have any emotion towards my blog I would absolutely loooooove for you to nominate me for the company blog awards, it would mean so much and I would love you forever and ever. Please nominate me here under ‘best teen fashion blog’

pps a lovely friend of mine Gemma has just started her blog and her style is incredible so I recommend you check her blog out and give her a little follow if ya fancy! http://fashionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk/