Friday, April 12, 2013

Check Mate

1645
(Blazer: Jumble Sale, Jeans: Cheap Monday, Bag: Carboot, Boots: H&M, Necklace: Delilah Dust)

I found this blazer for £1 in the ‘expensive’ part of the jumble sale, it came with a matching pencil skirt that I think I’m going to cut into a mini and have a cute little skirt suit, so clueless! I’ll probably pair it with a tight crop top and some converse. Can’t wait to wear them together.
I have been meaning to start up this youtube channel and I really really want to but my camera is still broken and is making everything white so I can’t video yet! So annoying, I have been using my stepdads camera for blog photos so thank god I can still blog but it doesn't have video mode so I can’t video booo..
Anyone a genius at cameras? Drop me an email pleaaaase!!
xxx