Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ohio

18436
(Jacket: H&M via ebay, dress: Primarche, Sunglasses & Boots: Also H&M)

What do you guys think of these photos? I want to start putting more effort into my photos and try different locations for every outfit, got ridiculously bored of that horrible brick wall. I think photography in blogging is actually really important, it makes the outfit look so much better and location has a big impact too. Let me know if you like these photos and ill continue to use funky and new locations!
Anyway to the outfit! I saw this dress thing on Kate's blog (I am head over heels for her style check her out if you haven’t already) and I fell in love. I love the whole sports luxe trend and was dying to try it out. So I popped into primark and they only had a size 12 left so I belted it up and made a really cute girly tshirt dress. Oh and £6?!?! Amazing. It reminds me of something Rihanna would wear and god don’t get me started on how in love with her style I am.
Yep you can’t get me out of these boots. Best. Buy. Ever..
xxxx