Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tassel Tassel

624
(Cape: Primark, Disco Pants: American Apparel, Beanie: ebay, Crop Top: asos, Boots: Schuh, Necklace: Delilah Dust)

I am not a happy bunny today. I wore this outfit a while back and didn’t have time to photograph it so I popped it on again today all ready to blog and my camera had a heart attack (obviously looked too good, right?!?) We were half way through taking these photographs and I was going to do a bit of filming for my youtube channel (coming soon guys!) and every photo it took was really overexposed and looked terrible, just as I was about to do some close ups and show you my gorgeous new hamsa hand necklace from Delilah Dust. If you haven’t already heard about Delilah Dust jewellery I advice you check it out, amazing prices and super beautiful jewellery. So yes, camera broke/went spastic so I’m gonna try work my magic and fix it, hopefully it just needs a rest and will be back to blogging tomorrow. So much blogging so little time.
I’m hopefully starting my youtube channel soon, been wanting to do one for ages but always been a bit hesitant, hopefully will have a video up in the next week or so. Ill let you guys know when my first video is up!
Hope you all had an amazing Easter xxx