Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Asos Holiday Lustings

asos holiday shop
 
from left to right:
Bikinis:
white bikini, pink bikini, black mesh bikini, floral bikini
Sunglasses: round tortoise shell sunnies, cat eye sunnies,clear sunnies, white round sunnies

So summer is just round the corner (gotta get those exams out the way first) and I personally find it hard to find a bikini that I actually love. I quite like plain bikinis not too much going on. So I grouped together a couple of bikinis and gorrrrgeous sunglasses that I’m completely in love with. I’m hopefully going on a girly holiday to spain with my besties for a week or so and I need some sexy bikinis already. Its not till the end of June but I want to be prepared! I adore the hot pink motel one, I think that would look so incredible with a tan. I’m debating between the white one and the pink one.. Might order both and take one back. Oh the joy of asos. Need all those sunglasses too. Urghhh need monies. Help fund me if you fancy and buy something from my blog shop, still got a lot left and you can get a nice 15% off by using the code ‘BLOGFOLLOWER’
Eee so excited for summer, it needs to hurry it self up a bit more. I. NEED. SUN.
xxxx