Friday, May 10, 2013

Caaaaanada

1234
(Top& Shorts: Jumble Sale, Jacket: Charity Shop, Sunnies: Urban Outfitters)

This week has been a surprisingly good week, I have had 4 exams this week (3 photography & my spanish speaking) so you can imagine how I thought this week was going to turn out. The day before my spanish exam I got a comment on my instagram saying that I was on streetstyle stalker, if you don’t know what it is, its basically the biggest streetstyle blog that I can think of, so anyway I ran to my computer and saw that yup there I was on streetstyle stalker, after screaming for a couple of minutes I calmed down but omg still cant believe I was featured on there. It was from LFW and I remember the guy coming up to me, grabbing my camera and I thought he was going to steal my camera! I was ready to run after him but luckily he just wanted to take my picture without my camera in the way of my outfit haha cant believe he was from streetstyle stalker. aaah never been so excited when I saw myself there in amongst a gazillion gorgeous ridiculously stylish women. It’s really surreal.
Anyway I had my spanish speaking exam and it went well so all is good. Just looking forward to the weekend, ready to celebrate aka get drunk hehehe xxx