Friday, May 31, 2013

Company Style Blog Awards– I Got Highly Commended!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar1(Top: Primark, Skirt: Car boot sale, Belt: Charity shop, Jacket: H&M via eBay, Boots: H&M)

Hey guys, long time no blog. Really sorry, just been uuuuuber busy with studying for my final exams (they are in 4 days eek) and realised that the blog had to take a back seat for a bit but don’t worry, regular posts will be back on track starting from June 5th.
So on wednesday I jumped on the train and headed into London for the company style blogger awards, met the gorgeous Charmaine at the station with her lovely friend Lois and we jumped on the tube ready to meet the other bloggers, unfortunetely we got a bit lost and went to the wrong pizza express where we were supposed to meet Shope and Shore, Lucy and Camilla so we ended up being so late we couldn’t get our pizzas dammit, instead we tried jumping in a cab to the venue but for some reason none of the cabs would take us, apparently it was a one way road so annnyyway we finally got there safe and sound and ready to party! I was so hungry as soon as we got there I noticed a man carrying a tray of sushi, I could not contain my excitement (you guys know how I love sushi right? well I LOVE sushi) and then after mooching around for a bit and drinking some amazing blogger cocktails the awards started. Now I wasn’t expecting anything but kinda hoped I might win and BAM all of a sudden I hear ‘fashion rush’ and realised I got highly commended which is incredible and I’m so so grateful for all my beautiful readers for even getting my blog shortlisted let alone winning an award! So really, thank you guys for being amazing and commenting and voting, it seriously means the world to me, I love blogging so much and being recognised by company magazine is just unbelievable. I also managed to vlog the party so that might be up within the next few days or after my exam, depends how manic last minute revision gets. But yes, thank you guys for being supportive and lovely. I seriously love you guys xxxxx

blogawardsbloggerawards