Friday, May 3, 2013

Crochet Forever

81 copy3 copy4 copy
(Dress: My mums from the 80’s, Necklaces: Vintage & Delilah Dust, Sunnies: UO)

In love with this dress my mumma gave me, she was about to through it out but luckily I grabbed it before she could even think about chucking something so beautiful away. I can’t say no to anything crochet. Crochets ma thing ya know?

Nomination BadgeNomination BadgeNomination Badge
Just wanted to let you gorgeous people know that today is the last day to vote for the company blog awards. If you haven’t voted already, now’s your chance! Click the mini pictures to be lead to the voting page, which ever one you fancy! If you love/like/hate my blog would really really like for you to vote for me under ‘best teen fashion blogger’ which is on page 8. All you have to do is click next page until you get to page 8, click fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk then keep clicking next page till you get to the bit where you have to fill in your name, email etc. If you vote I will personally come round to your house and hug you,  ok maybe not possible but virtual hugs right?
Love you groovers (can you tell the sun has got me in a good mood? who even says groovers other than 40 year old dads, help. me. getting delirious over too much sunshine.. not complaining sun promise)
xxxx