Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just Like a Fairytale

Hello Sweethearts

I'm very excited to show a complete different side of me today! No, this is not a profound post where I'll gain monotonous sighs :P Just a different look, that's all.

This gown was sent to me by the lovely people of Dressestylist. Their site is fabulous, clothes of great quality and moreover, they customize gowns to your heart's desire! From your personalized cocktail gowns to Celebrity Red Carpet style~ They've got it all.

Now, about this gown. I was in a very mood of going Bold, going Red so I chose this wonderful detailed gown.

Feel Like a Princess! :)










Always Wear your Invisible Crown! Or in my case, a kid's studded headband!













Shoes: Thrifted
Danglers and bracelet: Bg's
Heart ring: Chic Factor Store

Do you like the pictures? The Gown? Do you? :D

Special thanks to the very kind people of Dressestylist.

Show your Love; Comment! :)

P.S. I'm going to sell clothes and accessories that I've NEVER WORN or worn Only once at one-third price as sold on websites! Follow me on Facebook to know when the sale goes Live! :)

********

Over 1000 styles with up to 70% off
Valid date: 06/01~06/07/2013


xoxo
Akanksha