Friday, May 17, 2013

Polka "DoT" Something

Hello People!

I'm very excited to be wearing my First B&W Polka dot Something!
The moment I received it from Chicnova.com, I knew it would be one of my favorite blouses. But I gave it a little makeover. I removed the original buttons and put the black ones to let them stand out! See the Original Blouse Here



I wore this outfit at a rendezvous with a close friend who purchased a DSLR~ Nikon D5100. Does anyone have the same? Lemme know! :)

Now, for the outfit. You remember I introduced the Mint Blue heels HERE. I wanted a mint something to go with it and so I ordered this Belt from Romwe. Take a look at the pictures and lemme know how you find them! <3


















My Fav one!

WEARING:

Blouse: Chicnova
Pants: Udobuy
Shoes and heart ring: Chic Factor Store
Belt and double heart ring: Romwe

Did you like the pictures? ^_^

For Fashion Inspirations and Gossip, don't forget to follow me on

****************************************

$9.99 Catalogue!!!!
$9.99 for any piece! 300+ wishlist styles
Available now: Limited Supply. No restocking once sold out!



OUTLET FLASH SALE

30%—80% off, FREE gift on orders over $30! 
Valid from 5/21/2013 – 5/23/2013





xoxo
Akanksha