Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Tulle Tale

Hey Everyone

New Outfit post today! Yeyyy :D

But before that, lemme tell you about a great website~ CupoNation which has awesome deals on the popular websites you shop from; like, Jabong.com, Flipkart, snapdeal, Myntra.com etc.
The deals range from shoes (Buy one get one free), sungalasses( 3 at Rs. 500) and more. So Check it out right now!

*****
Not the outfit
I received this beaut skirt from Sammy Dress.

I just love my first Tulle (So many Firsts!)


More about Sammy Dress

Sammydress is a leading China online wholesale supplier of Wedding Dresses, Special Casual Dresses, Women's Clothing, Cosplay Costumes, Intimate Lingerie, Men and Women's Shoes, Wigs, Fashion Jewelry, Bags and Accessories, Home & Living, Men's clothing, Children's Toys, Shoes, and many more great items. 

They offer Free Shipping via Hong Kong post and have so many items at low prices! ($3!)


I just love the fabric, style and color of this skirt. The skirt is very short for my taste so I had to wear tights in this weather! No qualms what-so-ever. Gorgeous skirt this is <3






Buy this Ring at one-third price HERE

Also, I received this Classic Grey bag from them! It is giant and I love it! Very spacious and value for money :)

More pictures in a different post



WEARING

Skirt and Bag: Sammydress. Skirt HERE, Bag HERE
Peplum Top: Romwe
Necklace: Bg's
Shoes: Milanoo
Ring: Duanshine

Do you like them? Let me know. Leave your comments.




$19.99 Flash Sale on 200 Crazy Leggings
Valid dates: 06/18 – 06/20/2013

xoxo
Akanksha