Friday, June 7, 2013

Palm Life

4ed2ed1ed3ed
(Top & shorts: Motel (Use code ‘fashion rush for 20% off!), white leather tassel Jacket: c/o Missguided)

If you follow me on instagram then you would have seen this combo that I wore to a festival that I went to a couple weekends back. I bought this motel twosie about 3 months ago when it was obviously no wear near warm enough to wear it but it was cheap and I knew I would get wear out of it in the summer. This, for me is a perfect festival outfit as its comfy to dance in, keeps you cool and the fringe on the jacket is so funky and you can twirl about in it (obviously I was twirling all the way round the festival).
I have wanted a fringe leather jacket for aaaaaages and then everyone got them which kind of put me off a bit but I think this white one is quite unique it’s a great alternative to the plain old black leather jacket which im sure a lot of you are sick of seeing on my blog.
So exams are officially over so expect loaaads more blog posts etc etc. I have been meaning to start my youtube channel for so long and finally uploaded a vlog of the company blog awards (check it out here) but that was only with my rubbish little digital camera because my dslr is still broken so I can’t do any lookbooks or anything yet but hopefully I will get it fixed this week. But check out my little vlog I did and subscribe if ya want to as uploads will be frequent once my camera is fixed.
Big love, hope everyone in the UK is taking advantage of the beaut sun xx