Friday, July 5, 2013

96

111123334
(Jacket: Zara (On sale!), Tshirt: gifted from the lovely people at yayer, shorts: Jumble sale, Boots: H&M)

Fiiinaly a blog post. Sorry for the long delay, life has been getting in the way, as it does. I went shopping for the first time in about 5 months the other day (pretty impressive for a fashion blogger, right?) and stopped off at zara. I have actually never bought anything from zara but other people always manage to find amazing things and then when I go in there I find nothing, however when I went in there the other day I found this beaut bomber jacket and had to buy it, the colours are so bright and seeing as I only ever wear black I thought this was a nice little jacket to go along with my head to toe black outfits and brighten them up a bit.
xxx