Monday, July 8, 2013

Black & Gold

68222
(Cape: Carboot find, Shorts: From my best friend, Shoes: Topshop via eBay, Top: Jumble Sale similar here)

Okay, lets talk about these shoes. Like most shoes, there is a story behind them. I saw them online about a month ago and needed them, I’ve always been a fan of flatforms and the leather criss cross detail just made them about 100x better than any other flatfroms I had ever seen. So as you do, I tweeted about them and how I was going to get them as an after exam treat to myself for the following week. So my exams came and went and I got home, went on topshop.com and they were sold out. Can you imagine my disappointment after wanting them for weeks? Lucky per usual eBay saved the day and I won these for £20 cheaper than on topshops website. Hurrah!! The only problem is, as beautiful as they are, they are a nightmare to walk in, I can’t do it, I’m going to practice practice practice practice all summer long. By the time I master the walk it will probably be to cold to wear them…
xxx

P.s expect to see some changes on fashion rush very soon