Monday, July 29, 2013

PARIS- BDAY

0501020304
(Top: H&M , Skirt: Vintage from Paris similar here, shoes: topshop, belt: charity shop)

So this was my 18th birthday outfit, it was so frikin hot in Paris that it was impossible to wear anything that covered your legs, arms and basically your whole body so this was what I came up with for coping in the 30 degree heat. I tried on basically this exact skirt in american apparel just before I went to Paris and was quite close to buying it until I came to my senses and realized £50 for a really simple skirt was plain ol’ stupid. I stumbled across this skirt in the cutest little vintage shop owned by the cutest man and the pricing in there was incredible and really top notch quality vintage. I will do a post on it next. It was the best vintage shop I've ever been to and its really worth a visit if you are ever in Paris.